Sunday, November 6, 2011

He love me

There is a reason everyone want get attention and love by others. There is a girl tried and found but not found the perfect love. She has a heavenly Father who love her very much but she never entrusted her future in His hand because she din't have faith in Him that He will arrange the right person appear at the right time and so she always find her own 'ideal man' to build her own 'ideal home'. What happened in the end? The end of the story is yet another tragedy.She gave up in most of the thing she wanted but never give in the thing call LOVE, so she replay the sad story all over again.

I have a dream, a dream of most of the women. In my dream list there is a first and the final things I want, I want a family, my own family. A family that build by me, my future partner and my children. It was about two months ago I end with the Mr. Maybe, then I met a few Mr. Maybe which one of them might be the right one. ".... Father Lord, I'm seeking for love..." is always in my prayer.

58 days later I got a special gift and a book mark from Auntie Phoebe. Is a book named Everyday Promises by Pamela Kaye Tracy. Everyone got a book mark with different verses, I try to look for a better verse and exchange with them but couldn't find any that I really like at that time. Guess what? The page I turn to with a title Love had printed the exactly same verse as the book mark! You are my lamp, O LORD; the Lord shall enlighten my darkness. 2 Samuel 22.29


Sometimes, Lord, we see love as if it were a light bulb. It is a definite entity - there to conquer the darkness, guide us, and brighten our lives. Yet, at times, it can either dim(disappoint)  or blind(overpower) us. Lord, You are a light like no other. You lead the way to a better life,where we will be neither disappointed nor overpowered. Your love never dims.

No comments:

Post a Comment